Sunday, July 24, 2011

First look and song from much awaited 'BODYGUARD'

It's another winner all the way yet another time from Salman Khan for his fans. From the first look its apparent that this movie will definitely take a huge response on the opening week like all his movies in the recent past. Although this movie is another remade movie of the south indian flick I will definitely be in line to watch the movie on the first day...!

Today, the first song from the movie was also air'd and all I can say its a b'ful track 'I Love You' and will be an instant hit...this song is composed by Pritam and like all the video clips is a collage of some good and funny moments from the film put together as song. Salman and Kareena look absolutely ravishing!!!

Full song Promo 'I Love you'- Bodyguard

More to come...TRAK

1 comment:

  1. wow... Thats exciting!!!! I want this in my IPOD......................

    ReplyDelete